Windows 8 - Part 1

Thursday
I Love Windows 8!






That's it :). Its fast, fluid and super cool! Even with the negative reviews towards it, I still feel it was a good change of pace. I have been interacting with Windows ever since the dos era (Am a 90s kid though) then I went ahead to windows 98, NT(Loved it), 2000, then XP/2003 Srv and finally Vista came up. I remember pirating my dad's AIO disk then installing it on every machine I could get my hands on. This is where I started upping my skills and becoming a tech guru (thanks Google). Sadly It was a huge flop! Then Windows 8 came and I was amazed. At that time I didn't have a comp of my own so I just installed it and saw the kiddish faces guys would have as they interacted with it. Time flew I joined uni then I got a hand-me-down comp that had windows XP!! I jumped straight to Windows 8.People said that it could not handle, but we proved them wrong.
Anyway, that's the analogy, for now, I will just give you tips on how to install Windows 8 on your machine and how to activate, hactivate and pirate-activate it. I do not advocate it (mine is original :-p ) but we live in a 3rd world country and frankly speaking we are hasoras. Later on I will expound in detail on all things 8. I am giving tips since I recognize the fact that most people find it difficult to make the big move or they do make the big move, do it the wrong way and end up killing their machines. Which is just sad. So worry not Superman is here!

So what am telling you are working solutions, not that I invented them or anything. So let me just thank our fellow human beings who came up with this solutions. Arigatou gozaimesu! I will not mention names or hot link them. This is a kind of disclaimer. I go ahead to say that, the software supplied here is not hosted by me or am I in any way affiliated with them. Knowledge is good. Its how people implement it that is wrong.
And I hereby invoke my Freedom of Knowledge and the right to share it. :)


There are three kinds of ways to activate your windows. I assume that you have already installed Windows 8 Pro on your machine.

1. Pirate Activator
This method is brutal. It changes stuff in the registry and windows/system32 directory. But its the simplest. You just extract the files in the folder given in the link and start with the first one. Make sure to right-click and run as admin. After it has restarted do the same with the fix and run it as admin. Done! Voila. Your 8 is now fully activated. Note however that if by some chance you choose to run any kind of Windows update, your copy of windows might be identified as not genuine. But if you play it smart, your good to go. :)

2. KMS Nano
Its simple but slow. Extract this file, right click and run as admin. Afterwards, go to your, task manager and observe two services called KMS Nano. It will take around 20-30 minutes the one of them will disappear, then restart your machine. What it does is, it creates a virtual activation server on your machine then lies to your lovely windows that its the real deal. Afterwards, Windows thinks that its the one and opens up to the kms server who is a total player. Once windows has been rid of its innocence, the kms server disappears without a trace, leaving windows with a broken hactivated heart. :-p . Now this is a good one and so far doesn't bring issues. So far...

3. Permanent Activation.
Now this is the real deal. Its annoying, slow and so brain numbing but afterwards its the best thing that ever happened to you. The instructions are too long so I will summarize, but there is a full tutorial in this folder
What happens is that there are two methods of activating windows, internet activation, where your machine communicates with the original kms server at Microsoft but windows have been kind enough to provide an alternative method for those who do not have a stable internet connection.
The requirements for this method are, an internet connection, skype, and your brain.
You have to be really alert and careful. The keys are usually blacklisted from time to time, but this is the internet, there is always a disgruntled Microsoft Employee willing to go with the Ubuntu philosophy.
You just have to look in the right places, or drop a comment below, I would be much obliged to assist.

And that is the end of part 1. :)
Adieu





Copyright @ 2013 Julz-Beats. Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab

About Metro

Follow us on Facebook