Finally!!!

Sunday
Been working on a project for school. The road was long and dreary.. the trials n errors I had to go to, to reach this point.. only few lucky bastards know. The term 'msoto' (broke) and 'despa' (desperate) come to mind. I just hope the little footprint I've just made in this world will echo throughout as the trials I had to go through.
This is my first game... free everything and some cracked or tweaked complements to Open Source code out there. Am not saying that its great or epic... All I'm saying is that this is just the begining to what I hope will be something more.. check out the game ... Its a port of the old shooter 1945 as taught by Allan Zhou(sshhh dont tell 'em TA's) I made a few tweaks myself like the background...(obvious!!!) the difficulty is medium but I'll create a tweak that will make attacks come in waves with increased difficulty. If there is anything... and I mean ANYTHING that you would like to say... please feel free to say so below at the comments section. :) adieus n goodnight.

1945 Game Port - IS School Project : Link

Copyright @ 2013 Julz-Beats. Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab

About Metro

Follow us on Facebook